Cognac it’s a little town in the west of
With an imposing building as its headquarters, Martel rises at the bottom of the
There were 5 major things that I discovered during the visit:
1) brandy is the distillation of wine from anywhere in the world. All cognac is brandy but not all brandy is cognac
2) you can smell cognac in each and every room
3) thy really care about their tourists, because ea whole setting was developed in order for us to understand how brandy is produced, deposited, packed and delivered to the final consumers
4) their packaging is extraordinary! Martel counts more than 100 labels since its release
5) for the cognac as well as for the wine, prices are increasing proportionally with the age of the drinks…and they can get astronomic (1850 euros)!